Please note at the moment we are unable to accept any new bereavement referrals.
We are still open to pre-bereavement (Bridges) counselling referrals as normal, for patients registered with Saint Catherine’s and their families/carers.
In the meantime here are some useful numbers:
- Saint Catherine’s support line open Wednesday 6 - 8 pm Tel 01723 351421
- CRUSE Bereavement Care Helpline 0808 808 1677 Helpline open Mon - Fri 9.30am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
- North Yorkshire Mental Health Helpline 0333 0000 309 Helpline open Monday - Thursday 5pm–8.30am, Friday from 4.30pm
- WAY (Widowed and Young) Foundation
- Winston’s Wish (for bereaved children) Tel 08452 030405
- SOBS (Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide) Tel 0300 111 5065
- The Compassionate Friends (support for those who have suffered the death of a child) Tel 0345 120 3785
- SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity) Tel 0808 164 3332
- Yorkshire East Coast Widow’d Group Tel 01482 868644 or 01723 365991
- Age UK (Scarborough & District) Tel 01723 379058
- Next Steps Mental Health Resource Centre (Ryedale) Tel 01653 690854