In order to treat patients effectively we collect personal information about your treatment history and care in paper and/or electronic format.
Your information is used to ensure:
- Staff and services caring for you within Saint Catherine’s have accurate, up-to-date information to guide provision of the best care for you
- We can contact you in relation to your care and treatment
- Treatment and services we provide meet local community needs
- Efficient and effective referral to other services and providers where needed
Your information may also be used for other purposes:
- Public health needs
- Review and audit of the quality of care we provide
- To teach and train healthcare workers
- Conduct research
- Investigation of complaints
- Preparation of statistics to commissioning bodies
- Monitoring health budget spending
If you do not want certain information shared please talk to the person staff providing your care your care.