Terms and Conditions for entry to Saint Catherine’s events.
By ticking the registration form’s terms and conditions box on Saint Catherine’s website I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of participation when I take part in any of Saint Catherine’s event.
- I will confirm I will raise sponsorship for the Hospice before the Event and will collect in all sponsorship funds promptly after the Event to ensure that 100% of funds raised are delivered to the Hospice within 30 days of the Event.
- I permit the Hospice to capture photographic, video and other images of me during the Event and permit the Hospice to use and reproduce such images in whole or in part for use in any promotional, publicity, media or fundraising materials promoting the work of the Hospice.
- I permit the Hospice to use my personal data for the purpose of the Event and the provision of information to me about the Hospice and its activities.
- I have considered the requirements of the Event, potential weather and the conditions that may arise and am satisfied that I have the appropriate level of fitness and ability to take part. I will declare any medical or health requirements to the Hospice when registering for the Event.
- If I require reasonable assistance from the Hospice to participate in the Event, I will notify the Hospice at least thirty days in advance of the Event.
- I will ensure that I am wearing suitable and appropriate footwear and clothing for the Event.
- I will take all reasonable steps to act responsibly, to ensure my own safety and comfort, to protect my vehicle and all of my belongings and to not bring the Hospice and its reputation into disrepute.
- I will not be under the influence of alcohol at any time whilst taking part in the Event.
- I will not bring any pets with me to the Event but understand that guide dogs are permitted.
- If I am unable to complete the Event for any reason I will inform the Hospice immediately in order that it can provide such assistance as it considers appropriate.
- I understand that once my place has been confirmed, it is not transferable to another individual.
- I am 18 or over. If the Hospice confirms that I may bring anyone to the Event who is under 18 years of age, I will accompany them at all times and ensure that they abide by these terms and conditions.
- I understand and accept that the Hospice will ensure that the Event is organised and managed in accordance with its duty of care, and that:
- the Hospice accepts responsibility for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and any other loss or damage for which it is legally prohibited from excluding or restricting by law;
- other than as set out in 14(a) the Hospice does not accept responsibility for my health and safety whilst taking part in the Event or for any loss or damage to property or any third parties’ property or persons howsoever caused;
- the Hospice does not accept responsibility for any loss or injury (including without limitation loss of personal property, illness, death or personal injury) which is suffered by me or those in my care and which is caused by a third party which is unconnected to the Hospice.
- it is recommended that I consider taking personal insurance to cover my participation in the Event that is of a level appropriate to my circumstances, if deemed necessary
- I accept that the Hospice has the right to terminate my participation in the Event at any time if it believes that my conduct is or will be detrimental to me, the Event or other participants.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.